Contribute to Thos Shipley
As much as I wish it were otherwise, campaigns cost money. If you are able to help us financially - please consider a contribution to our campaign. Whatever amount you are able to give is greatly appreciated!
- Thos Shipley
Donate On Line
Donating on-line is easy and only a click away. Go to our general contribution options to the right and fill out the required information.
Donate by Check
Make your check payable to "Friends of Thos Shipley for Council" and mail to:
Friends of Thos Shipley for Council
824 Larch Street
Roselle Park NJ 07204
- please include your name address and employer with your check.
Donate by Attending an Event
Would you like to attend a fundraising event? Click here to see the list of future fundraisers .
Election Law Regulations
By donating , I confirm that the following is true and accurate:
1. I am at least 18 years old;
If I’m making this contribution as an individual I understand that I must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status in the U.S;
2. If my corporation or partnership is making this contribution it must be a U.S. based entity;
3. The contribution I am making is from me, my corporation or partnership and not from another person or business;
4. The contribution I am making is being made from a credit or debit card which I own and have the legal obligation to pay and is not being made on the card of another.
New Jersey Election Law Requires:
If you are presently unemployed please specify Retired, Student or Not Employed, in the “Occupation” box.
If you are Self-Employed, please specify the name of your business in the “Employer Name” box. (If your business is a sole-proprietor you must use your personal name.)
If you have an Employer, please provide the name and address of your Employer (if known). If you are Retired, a Student or Not Employed, please specify N/A in the “Employer Name” and “Employer Address” box.
Sole-Proprietors, Members and Partners of Limited Liability Corporations (LLC) and Partnerships must contribute as individuals.
The maximum contributions allowed per Individual, Corporation or similar entity is $2,600.
The maximum contribution allowed per Married Couple is $5,200.
Contributions made to the Friends of Thos Shipley for Council are not tax deductible.
Meet Thos Shipley
Live Chat Support ×